Tuesday, May 24, 2016

5 Months

February 23, 2016

Ok I don't have too much time!! I tried to send out a invite to a mission blog via iCloud photo sharing. I don't know if it's working or not. If you got like 50 emails I'm sorry. But the latest email that I sent out around 4:10 that should be the good one. let me know if you got it or didn't get it so I can re-invite you.

I'm doing great! I'm still alive! We have plenty of baptisms lined up so that's good. We should be baptizing every Saturday so far in March.

I'm adjusting to this whole senior companion/district leader gig. It's tough but I'm learning. My patriarchal blessing helps me recognized how capable I can actually be so I find confidence in that!

I love the work and I apologized for such a shot email but we have a lesson in 15 minutes. Hope you all are staying safe! It's warming up here. 40 degrees never felt so good!!!

Love all y'all!
Elder Skabelund

No comments:

Post a Comment